Welcome to our webpage, www.ibalancekinesiology.com.au It is owned and managed by Anna Mason, trading as iBalance Kinesiology (“company”, “we”, “our”, or “us”) ABN 34665878212.
Our contact details if you have any concerns or would like to get in contact with us are:
PO Box 147
Parkville VIC 3052
Phone: 0412 308 443
This website and the products and services offered are in compliance with Australian Consumer Law and Australian Kinesiology Association.
Code of Practice, Conduct and Ethics
iBalance Kinesiology will behave with courtesy, respect, dignity and discretion towards the patient, at all times respecting the diversity of individuals and honouring the trust in the therapeutic relationship. Furthermore, we will not discriminate on the basis of race, age, religion, gender, ethnicity, sexual preference, political views, medical condition, and socioeconomic status, culture, and marital status, physical or mental disability.
iBalance Kinesiology has adopted the Code of Practice, Code of Conduct, and the Code of Ethics of the Australian Kinesiology Association, including;
- Code of Ethics
- Duty of Care
- Professional Conduct
- Client Records
- Breach of Code of Practice
- Complaints process
Acceptance of conditions of use
About the information on this site
The information on this site is provided for informational purposes only and is not meant to substitute the advice provided by your own healthcare professional. You should not use the information contained herein for diagnosing or treating a health problem or disease or prescribing any medication. If you have or suspect that you have a medical problem, you should promptly contact your doctor.
iBalance Kinesiology may provide external links for reference within the pages of its website but has no control over and therefore is not responsible for the content held within said external links.
Costs of services are listed in Australian Dollars only. Payment can be taken by:
- Credit Card (via the Stripe gateway)
- Bank transfer
Financial and cancellation policies
- In the event that you are late to an appointment, you understand that the time lost will be taken off the total appointment time and therefore cannot be made up by advancing past the original finish time due to potential interference in following pre-standing appointments.
- In the case of cancellation, if notified at least 24-hours prior, there will be no cancellation fee. If notified with less than 24 hours in advance, a 50% cancellation fee will be charged.
- In the event of failing to attend a booked appointment without cancellation prior, you agree you are liable for the full price of the appointment.
- Upon booking your appointment you agree that appointment fees will be paid in full upon conclusion of the session.
- Kinesiology is based on an energetic model of health and well-being management. Kinesiology doesn’t claim to ‘cure’, ‘diagnose’ or ‘treat’ illnesses, but rather dissolve the underlying stress associated with symptoms and disease.
- Consult your GP prior to engaging our services in the event that:
- You have been treated for or diagnosed with, or have a family history of any medical condition including (but not limited to) mental health, cardiovascular complications, diabetes, or liver or kidney disease;
- You are using any prescription or over-the-counter drug;
- You are pregnant or nursing.
You should consult with a qualified health professional before you begin with any diet, exercise program, and/or supplement program. Regular exercise and proper nutrition are essential for achieving your health goals.
Working with Medical Conditions
Purpose and scope: As per statement of the AKA: Kinesiology:
- Encompasses holistic health disciplines which use the gentle art of muscle monitoring to access information about a person’s well-being.
- Identifies the elements which inhibit the body’s natural healing processes
- Assists with stimulating a person’s natural internal energies and accessing their life enhancing potential and;
- Does not treat or prescribe, but rather balances a person’s energy.
Working with chronic conditions
We do not disclose or claim to cure any chronic illness or life-threatening conditions, and will only work with balancing energy systems, identifying stressors that may impact their body’s own healing response. Symptom relief and stress management around these issues are not guaranteed. Clients need to be aware of the limitations of kinesiology, and although we work on the level of the mind, body and spirit, no guarantees are made about the outcome of the treatment plan. We will always assist clients to make referrals where it may be necessary.
Working with mental health/suicide
iBalance Kinesiology cares about the mental and emotional nature of all their clients, however at times some cases are more complex than others. Suicide and mental health conditions such as depression, bi-polar etc. are seen as medical conditions, and therefore all clients will be referred back to their GP for further assessment. iBalance Kinesiology will be happy to work with clients on the basis that there is written agreement between the client and iBalance Kinesiology that the client will see a GP and or Psychiatrist for further support services.
It is the client’s responsibility to mention their condition on their new client form, as well as discuss this in person. It is the responsibility of the client to see any help they need, and iBalance Kinesiology will be support and be respectful of the client’s decision and needs in working through issues and will work in conjunction with other professional clinicians.
Refusal of treatment
We hold the right to refuse to see clients if they deem themselves unsuitable to assist in the nature of their health. iBalance Kinesiology will not be held responsible for the curing or treating of any known or unknown physical or mental health issue. iBalance Kinesiology recognizes our limitations and the competence of other healthcare professionals, and when appropriate, recommend that additional opinions and services be sought and reserves the right to refuse treatment.
If any complaints or issues arise regarding any of the products and/or services offered by iBalance Kinesiology we declare to make efforts via negation and discussion to come to a solution agreed by both parties as fair.
If, however a fair solution is not reached within 21 days, mediation with an accredited mediator will be sought and utilised. If such a mediator cannot be agreed upon within a further 21 days, a person appointed by the Chair of Resolution Institute CAN 008 651 232) of 13-15 Bridge Street, Sydney NSW 2000, Telephone 02 9251 3366, email firstname.lastname@example.org) from the Victorian chapter will be appointed to mediate.
It is our right to suggest commencing mediation prior to any litigation as litigation is to be considered the last resort and only commenced if the opinion and solutions receive from an independent meditation fail to assist an agreed upon solution.
Copyright and Intellectual Information
You are welcome to share the content of this website via digital platforms (Facebook posts, blog posts etc.) on the basis that all mentions, and inclusions are linked back to iBalance Kinesiology via our website or Facebook page.
However, the material contained on this site is the intellectual property of iBalance Kinesiology and any attempt to duplicate or reprint any text or graphics in any way is expressly prohibited without prior written consent.
The trademarks, service marks and logos used and displayed on this website are registered and unregistered Trademarks of iBalance Kinesiology. Nothing on this website should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any Trademark displayed on this website, without the written permission of iBalance Kinesiology.
You can clear cookies or digital identifiers from your device and also disable future use of them by changing the security settings on your web browser. However, doing so might mean that parts of our website may not work as they should as some facilitate our log-in process and enable you to move around it and to use its features.
Some of the purposes of different Cookies we use are described below:
- Site performance identifiers: giving us more information about how our site is used, this helps us provide you with a more user-friendly experience.
- Analytics cookies: we use these to gather statistics about our site. For example, they help us monitor how many visitors we have on our site and which areas seem to be most popular.
- Advertising cookies: we use these cookies to improve our understanding of which advertising might appeal to you best.
Termination of access
iBalance Kinesiology may terminate the use and access of this site without any notice where the need is required. iBalance Kinesiology shall not be held responsible or liable for any direct, or indirect damages due to our termination of your access to the site.
Disclaimer of warranties, limitation of liability & indemnification
By using the site, you expressly agree that: The site is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis. We do not make any warranty that (i) the site will meet your requirements; (ii) the site will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error-free.
Your use of the site is at your sole risk and therefore are solely responsible for any damage to you caused by any material that you download or obtain through the site (including, for example, any loss of data).
You also agree to indemnify, defend and hold us harmless from and against any and all claims, damages, losses, costs (including reasonable attorneys’ fees) or other expenses that arise directly or indirectly out of: your acts or omissions in connection with the site; your breach of any provision of this agreement.
Version control: V:2